So how's about a little Friday 5 to head into the weekend? I say, sure, why not?
- How seriously do you take gift-wrapping when you give gifts? I wouldn't say that I take gift-wrapping seriously. I do try to choose cute paper and I want my gifts to be presentable...but this particular task is not one I am willing to become stressed over. And gift BAGS are awesome.
- Do you save gift-wrapping to re-use later? Gift wrap, usually not. Gift bags, though, are another story. They are hard to ruin, really...so why not use them again?
- How picky are you when it comes to selecting wrapping paper? Not that. I mean, I go where I am going to get the paper and pick out what I like best from the selection. If they don't have the "perfect" paper, do I go somewhere else? No.
- How much attention do you pay to the way gifts you receive are wrapped? Not much, for the most part. I mean, sometimes you get something so beautifully wrapped you hate to open it and you must comment on it's beauty...and I can appreciate that. But I'm usually also sort of eager to get to what is inside. I don't judge people based on their wrapping skills or choice of wrap. I'm okay with the funny papers :-)
- Among people you know, who is the most talented at wrapping gifts? I don't really have any super fancy wrapping friends. However, both DR and Milly are very tidy and precise when they wrap. I admire their care and patience.