Well, not really the whole week. Just little things that are on my mind.
- Spring has sprung. I mean it is all going on...the beautiful weather, the optimism, the rising of the sap. I have to say, my mood is definitely elevated lately.
- I started up my storytimes again this week and it is sooo much fun. I love doing them and well, the positive feedback that I get feels pretty darn good. Everyone likes to feel that they are doing a good job, right?
- I hope you are all taking the time to read my Dancing with the Star column to your right. Oh, you don't watch? Fancy, watching your....intelligent programming! Um, sorry.
- While I'm on the topic of television, as usual Grey's Anatomy made me cry last night. It touches the hell out of me, what can I say. More unusually, My Name is Earl made me cry a little also. Aw, it was sweet.
- This week has gone really quickly. Every morning at 5:45, I think I am not going to make it through this day. Then I stagger into the shower and things start to look up. And another day begins...and doesn't end until 12 or so. Right now, this is the right rhythmn for me. And the way things are moving summer will be here in a flash.
- I'm looking forward to a weekend with nothing in particular on my plate. As you know, I am quite the lazy bastahd, so I like it like that. I hope you have the kind of weekend that you love!