Friday, March 20, 2009
Friday 5 - Quarterly Progress Check
Here is an interesting Friday 5. I think the first day of Spring is a great time to take stock of things, so here we go....
1. Would you say 2009 so far is meeting expectation, exceeding expectations, or failing to meet expectations? I would say that so far, 2009 is meeting, and sometimes even exceeding, my expectations. It is all it should be and more.
2. What letter grade would you give yourself for your performance at work or school? I'm going to give myself an A-. I'm a good worker, and I am definitely hitting all my marks...but occasionally I could make better use of my time :-)
3. On a scale from 1 to 10, how happy have you been with the weather so far in 2009? I guess I'd have to go with a strong 8. It has been a mild winter here, moving towards a beautiful mild spring. Today, for example, is just perfect weather-wise. Couldn't be much nicer.
4. Which of the Motion Picture Association of America’s film ratings would you give your social life so far in 2009? Oh, hm. Well, all things considered probably a PG-13. There has been an R moment or two, but if we're working the odds it's much more PG...so a compromise. PG-13.
5. 2009’s parents are on the phone and want to know how 2009 can improve its performance. What have been 2009’s areas of strength and what are its areas for growth in the second quarter? 2009's parents should be proud. Areas of strength include the growth of self-reliance and inner peace. Balance is being achieved, slowly but surely. There is room for growth in the motivational areas. I'd like to see more socializing. Stay positive, 2009! The world can be a wonderful place and your spot in it could be memorable...in a good way!
I hope 2009 gets a good report from you too. Let me know.