Today, I present a useful list of things to enjoy if you don't have a life. They work if you have a life too, as I know the vast majority of you do. But if you don't have a life, this stuff may save you.
1. Blog - Everyone should be blogging. 'Nough said.
2. Social Networking - Personally, FaceBook is my network of choice. MySpace got ridiculous and Friendster kinda died on the vine, didn't it? I also like TeeBeeDee, because it is a relief to get messages from people who aren't in their teens :-)
3. Read - This one makes you feel kind of vituous, even if you read sleazy romance novels. Hey, at least you're reading. If you read something with a little more substance, you get to feel extra good and it really chases all those boring daily nagging issues right out of your mind. There is only so much room in there after all. Um, speaking for myself.
4. Work - People without lives make good workers. Let's face it, if you have much of a life of your own, it is going to interfer at least a little with the job. No life = Worker Bee.
5. Watch Television - An obvious one, but very important. Play it right and you can become really invested in characters from your favorite shows! You might get a little too excited when, say, Grey's Anatomy comes on. Don't be ashamed, there isn't anything wrong with that. It's good to have feelings!
I guess we better leave it there. Five is a good number and these are things that anyone and everyone can participate in! This has been a Public Service Announcement brought to you by laura b. (who, of course, has a life, but likes to play the fool now and again)