I thought I'd do another Friday 5 because they are such good clean fun, doncha think? This one is inspired by how cold it has been. Okay, not so much around these here parts, but you know...
1. What’s your favorite frozen heat-and-eat food? My very favorite is probably California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizzas...either Four Cheese or Margherita. Yum.
2. How sensitive are you to cool temperatures? Way too sensitive. I seem to really feel the cold and I have to say I don't care for it all that much. I am a hottie. Um, nottie, but whatevs.
3. How many ice-cube trays are there in your freezer? Two, single row, plastic trays with lids. You've seen the pictures.
4. What aspect of your life seems to be frozen in place? I guess I'd delicately call it the "grown up" aspects of my life. I think I need a nice spring thaw or something....
5. What’s your favorite blanket like? It is a big maroon comforter. It is really, really warm, but lightweight. I love it, but it is beginning to show some wear and tear. It will probably have to be replaced soon, unfortunately.
I hope you'll tell me about your cold proclivities too. I hear Spring is coming and it will be a whole new world...something to look forward to, right? Right! Hope you all have a good weekend. Mine is going to be very movie-watchy, if I have my way. Cheers!