Thursday, July 12, 2007

Don't Hate Me

I am all sighing and smiling today, because yesterday I broke down and had a long lunch with Team C. Don't judge me! Well, okay, you can...just maybe do it silently.

When we do get together it is always a purely positive experience. And of course after almost three years I definitely understand the very nature of our "relationship". I guess as long as I can live with those parameters no one is coming out a loser. What can I say? I have nothing else going on right now, so what the heck, right? You can go ahead and agree with me there, if you feel moved to :-) Thanks.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Hey if you feel good about it and you both have fun together, just embrace it!

Tara said...

Oh and for the record, it is impossible to hate you! Impossible, I say!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with "friends with benefits". Long lunches can be very therapeutic. No judging here, human is human, we all have needs.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

What did you have for lunch? Must have been yummy... How is Team C doing these days..?

MrManuel said...

Guess I will have t catch up because I have no idea who this person is.

laura b. said...

Tara: Aw! That is so nice! Thank you mucho, Tara :-)

Evil-E: Thanks to you too, E.

BabyBull: It was very yummy. Team C is great in many ways. It is just that in the sort of "being there" category, he is never going to be that guy.

MrManuel: Not much to know really. Team C is what we'd call a friend with benefits and every so often I get fed up after not hearing from him in awhile and vow to write him off forever...then I hear from him and I forget all about that.