Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dog Days of Summer pt. 2


Here is Secret Agent Man and Tank the Pup having a swim in the pool. Tank loves the water, as all good retrievers do, and sometimes I even look out at night and see him swimming back and forth all alone in the moonlight. Sometimes when he swims with people he gets a little over excited and I fear he will drown Handsome Lad!
That is the fun part of summer! I may not like the upkeep on a pool, but some days there is nothing better than a cool dip. What is your favorite thing about hot weather?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Air conditioning and being inside. I hate sweating while sitting still and having clothes stick to me in a very uncomfortable way. I am a fall and winter guy actually....

Tara said...

Great question!

Cool drinks with friends, the thunderstorms that come with hot weather sometimes, and hanging out with people who do have a pool. I've had many a fun time over at my brother's place in Arizona where we'd play volleyball in the pool and then go and have some tasty dinner afterwards.

MrManuel said...

Hmm..I hate everything about hot weather truthfully. Yuck!!!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I'm sooo jealous of the dog.. It looks like they both were having fun..

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

staying inside with the A/C running or going to the beach..

Churlita said...

I grew up in Arizona, so I'm a hot weather kind of girl. I like almost everything about Summer, except the bugs.

laura b. said...

Evil-E: haha! I would have expected you to feel perfectly at ease in the hottest of weather ;-)

Tara: Sounds like you know how to enjoy the warm weather!

MrManuel: Not a sweaty sort of Mr, eh?

BabyBull: I love the beach too. I get jealous of the dog too, because he seems so relaxed in the water.

Churlita: I'm with you!!!