Monday, July 23, 2007

Another Week Begins

I'm happy to be able to say that I am feeling less down than I did when I posted on Friday. I did get a bit of extra sleep and I'm sure that helped. Saturday I had Miss Personality duty again while Kick Back Dude and Princess Diva went to a movie. I just gave her some lunch and let her stay in the pool as long as she wanted.
On Sunday I didn't do too much besides try to get caught up on laundry. I didn't even cook dinner, we just had pizza.
Now, here we are again at Monday with nothing to show for it :-) I wish I had some wacky weekend story to tell. Ideally it would involve time travel, or maybe fantasy camp or something....I don't know. Babysitting and laundry, not the stuff of dreams, just the stuff of life when you are a 44 year old dancing bear.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey my big accomplishment was making it to the gym on my 3 day weekend. I did not do much, as you saw, no weekend tales this week. I actually pulled the post I put up out of the stash. (I keep some around for just such occasions)

AlienCG said...

I did as much nothing as possible this weekend. I did a little work in the garden and that's about it. We all need a light weekend every-so-often.

Viki said...

Hey - most ppl have weekends such as yours. Whateves!
Glamour is so overrated and so last year!

Churlita said...

In general, boring is good. the alternative for me is rarely very nice. My life is usually scary or full of drama if it's not boring.

laura b. said...

Evil-E: It is definitely good to have some standby material.

AlienCG: That's true, it is kind of nice to get a break now and then.

Viki: haha! Tedium is the new black!

Churlita: Well, yes, I suppose considering possible alternatives boring might be best.