Sorry for another meme, but geez! I couldn't pass up one all about books! Thanks for the sort of tag from MiniJonB!
1) One book that changed your life: Still Life with Woodpecker by Tom Robbins
2) One book that you'd read more than once: Stones for Ibarra by Harriet Doerr
3) One book you'd want on a deserted island: The Complete Works of William Shakespeare...when I got really bored I could act out the plays :-)
4) One book that made you laugh: The Pirates! In an Adventure with Communists by
5) One book that made you cry: A Short History of a Price by Jane Hamilton
6) One book you wish you'd written: The Wind-up Bird Chronicles by Haruki Murakami
7) One book you wish had never been written: Anything by David J. Pelzer
8) One book you're currently reading: I'm re-reading Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris, because I can pick it up and put it down between other books.
9) One book you've been meaning to read: Thank You For Smoking by Christopher Buckley
10) Tag five people: Anyone who reads this and hasn't done it already, consider yourself tagged and/or tagged again :-)