Friday, October 27, 2006

Boyz 2 Men Update

No, not THOSE guys. Just my random guys that seem to drop in and out of my life. Team C: MIA, as usual. I could almost set my watch by him. Well, no, maybe my calendar. Swordsman: I finally worked up the nerve and even the actual desire to just say, "thanks, but no thanks". He was more trouble than I was willing to handle. I want things very, very easy at this particular juncture in my life. With him, everything always had to be like an opera or something! I figure I've earned the right to the simple things in life, without high drama. Now, there is this whole other guy. Lets call him...Wild Bill. I am taking a very cautious approach with him. He seems a little conflicted about some issues in his life. Wild Bill is one of these guys who is so much fun! But frankly? A little shallow maybe. At this point in my life, I appreciate a little depth in a man, you know?
Sometimes, given circumstances, I think seriously about giving up men altogether...and sometimes I actually do. But it is always temporary. I don't require the whole big dating thing, but I definitely require some tenderness and affection in my life.

No comments: