Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Not So Blue...Or Brown

I'm feeling much better today, thank you very much. Yesterday, its true, I was tired and depressed. Today things are looking better. I am surprised over and over again by the Swordsman...why do I tend to underestimate the veracity of his friendship? I shouldn't and will try not to in the future.

Tomorrow Milly and I are taking DMB3 out for a farewell lunch at LeRoys. It is also Milly's B-day, so I think I will treat them both :-) In preparation, I will eat lightly for the next 22 hours...soup or yogurt for dinner tonight. Neither of which are as healthy as you might first imagine. The soup is Creamy Tomato (cream..not nice broth). The yogurt is either chocolate mousse style or vanilla with tiny m&m's to sprinkle on top. But I want to be good and hungry for my eggs, tots, and bacon tomorrow. Woo hoo!

No comments: