Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wed-nes-day

Ah, here I be, halfway through another week. Got rolling with my storytimes again this week. Seems I have quite a few live wires this time around, but they tend to calm down once they get acclimated to being in that setting. I took away virtually nothing from Monday's meeting besides a big heaping helping of boredom pie. Yet here I am, alive to tell the tale.
I finally finished Middlesex over the weekend. Yesterday I started on This is a Voice From Your Past. It is a nice little book for short stories and not so taxing.
I need some new music on my horizon. My cds are not thrilling me at the moment. Hey! Anyone wanna go see Donald Fagen with me on March 27 at the Wiltern in L.A.? I have a feeling I will be going alone. No one I know IRL loves Steely Dan the way I do. How sad.
Happy though...that there is definitely a Team C secret mission tomorrow! Yay! Yay! I am soooo up for it.

No comments: