1. Of the five weekdays, which is the easiest to get through? That's easy! It is always Friday. Every other week it is one of my days off...and even when I am working, it is Friday! Surely the most beloved of all the weekdays.
2. Which of the five little piggies is the most bizarrely characterized? For some reason I've always found it a bit disquieting to imagine pigs eating roast beef. Just seems sorta wrong somehow. Plus, it's the middle piggie, who I've always assumed was a bit of a trouble maker...
3. Of fire, earth, metal, water, and wood, from which do you draw your power? Wasn't sure how to answer this one, so I did what any normal person would do. I took some online "which element am i" quizzes. I went the extra mile and took three of them...and they ALL said I was Water. So there you go. Water.
4. Haribo Gummy Bears come in five flavors: pineapple (white), strawberry (green), raspberry (red), lemon (yellow) and orange (orange). Which is your favorite? The difference in the flavors is not terribly overwhelming...but I'm gonna go with lemony yellow. And Gummy Bears are awesome.
5. Which of the five basic tastes (sweetness, sourness, bitterness, saltiness, and savoriness) best describes your personality? Hmmm. Well, I know that sometimes I can be a bit bitter. And I like to think I am sweet. I don't really see myself as too salty or sour. Maybe I am savory. Yeah, I like the sound of that. I am savory.
This was an unusual, but fun, Friday 5. I hope you'll play along in comments or on your blog! The Fiveness depends upon it :-)
Have a great weekend and don't forget that tomorrow some of us will be showing off some kind of UTENSIL....maybe even more than one! You're not gonna wanna miss that....