1. Who could be described as a nightmare in pink? I'm not even entirely sure of what that means. I think it might have something to do with hallucinations, but am not positive. Anyway, I am trying to think of someone nightmarish and cannot. Lucky, right? I am sort of avoiding one of my co-workers now, because she has fallen into a pattern of WAY over sharing. She is a nice woman, but there are some things about her personal life I just don't want to know.
2. How long does it take you to type “The quick red fox jumps over the lazy dog” on your cell phone or computer keyboard? On my computer keyboard I am very wham bam thank you ma'am. Even though my cell phone has the full keyboard I am slower, due to the teeny nature of the keys. That red fox don't be so quick in miniature.
3. What item in a plain brown wrapper did you most recently receive? I ordered my mom House, MD - Season 3 from Amazon on Monday. It was delivered on Wednesday in that plain brown Amazon envelop box thing. But it wasn't the same illicit feeling as ordering something risque that would be guaranteed to arrive in plain brown wrapping to insure your privacy. We promise, if anyone thinks you're a perv, it won't be because of us and our mailing methods! Um, anyway...isn't Amazon awesome?
4. Who’s got the loveliest cinnamon skin? My lovely Miss Personality has the loveliest cinnamon skin!
5. When did you last take a walk in the lonely silver rain? Honestly, I can't think of the last time I took a walk in the lonely silver rain on purpose. In times of rain, you will see me dashing to and from my car. It is not a romantic picture, dagnabit.
I hope you all have a wonderful, colorful weekend. Personally, I will be working tomorrow and hosting the family Mother's Day lunch on Sunday, so I am guaranteed color, if not wonder :-)