Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Am Thankful

I am thankful for my family...my children, grandchildren, parents, sister, niece, and nephews. Our blood and our love binds us in complicated ways that we can never explain. There is nothing like this helpless, pure love with its deep comfort and occasional pain.

I am thankful for the family of my heart...my friends. Some of them I see often, some of them I have never met face to face. But they give my life its...life! My heart, mind, and soul are so enriched by each and every one of my friends.


Happy Thanksgiving! Enough mush, let's eat!

11 comments:

AlienCG said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Laura B. Eat well and nice bear graphic.

Ananda girl said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You have a wonderful family... and have a wonderful heart too. I am thankful that you have shared them with us.

(BTW>>>I'll be sending that email! Donny rules.)

Churlita said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a great day.

laura b. said...

AlienCG: Thanks! We had a great feast. I hope you had a wonderful day, too.

Ananda: Aw, thank you so much and right back at you.
Congrats again! I admit to being very glad you won, because of my abiding love for Donny :-D

Churlita: It was a great day, thank you! Hope yours was too.

dmarks said...

"Hey, Boo-Boo. Come and look at this pickanick basket I found!"

Tara said...

I hope you had an amazing, fun Thanksgiving, Laura B.! I'm thankful for all of my friends too!

laura b. said...

Dmarks: hee hee! Smarter than the av-er-age bear!

Tara: I had a great time, thank you! And I don't know what I'd do without my friends :-)

FW said...

Hope you had a great time LB!

laura b. said...

FW: It was a fun day, thank you :-)

Sebastien Millon said...

I'm thankful to be a bear.

laura b. said...

Sebastien: Oh my gosh! Me too!!!