Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, DR!!!

Here is a picture of DR taken by Miss Personality last weekend.

Today is DR's birthday...I can prove it! It is on the Eclectic Calendar, so you know it's true. :-)

I haven't had a healthy, loving relationship with a man in years and years. Now, having DR in my life, I feel something like amazement every single day. Sometimes I have to stop and remind myself that there is no reason I can't have this...have him. There is always a balance of letting myself feel the joy this brings me, without burdening our relationship with unrealistic expectations. My relative inexperience can make it hard for me to balance like that, but I work on it every day.

Happy Birthday, DR! I love you.

10 comments:

daffy said...

Super pic! Happy Birthday DR!

Tara said...

I am so happy for you!

And a Happy Birthday to D.R.!

Ananda girl said...

Happy Birthday DR! Love the photo... and I love your happiness. Thanks for sharing this with us. It makes my heart glad.

FW said...

Happy birthday DR! So pleased for both of you, it's a great story.

Pamela said...

Happy birthday. You both enjoy yourselves, ya hear?

AlienCG said...

Happy Birthday, DR. It's so good to read about you two being so much in love. Congratulations.

Churlita said...

I'm so happy for you that you have a DR. He's cute too. Bonus!

Happy birthday, DR!

laura b. said...

Thanks everyone, for your nice wishes :-)

Sebastien Millon said...

Awww, happy birthday DR! He looks so cozy. Happy like a hibernating bear.

laura b. said...

Sebastien: That is probably why we became friends. Bears of a feather or something...