Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just In Case You Need More Time Suckage


I have a crew of six who work hard to bring me all the funniest and time suckingest stuff on the web. Now, I bring some of my favorites to you. Please to enjoy.

Awkward Family Photos Perfect for when you are feeling bad about your own family photos. Or anytime you just want a smile...an awkward smile.

F My Life Sometimes NSFW, but almost always quite humorous. Misery loves company. Funny company.

Birthday Calculator Find out more than you've ever wanted to know about the day you were born. Then do your friends, your enemies, your cats, etc. The fun never ends.

Mustaches of the Nineteenth Century I can't remember if I showed you guys this one before. But apparently looking at mustaches from the past never really grows old for me.

Alright. Feel free to enjoy these links if you have some time to waste. Or even if you don't. Also, feel free to share your favorite time sucking links with me in comments. I'm into it. Thanks, man.

6 comments:

MrManuel said...

That awkward Family one is hilarious!

Churlita said...

I love the awkward family photos too. My girls have tried to get me on the F My Life site, but I'm afraid it might be too much like listening to my girls and their friends.

laura b. said...

MrManuel: Isn't that great? Apparently there are some certifiably insane photographers out there :-)

Churlita: haha! Sometimes I am just trying to get stuff done, or not, and my daughter cannot stop calling me to come read an entry with her on F My Life. Endlessly amusing.

Tara said...

Yeah, I haven't checked out all of these, but I was sitting here at work laughing at the awkward family photos.

Thank you for sharing these, LB!

Anonymous said...

The Awkward Family Photos blog is the winner. That is hilarious. The Birthday Calendar gives way too much information.

laura b. said...

Tara: That one might be my favorite :-) Anytime! It is fun to share.

AlienCG: Isn't it awesome? And yeah, you can find out more than you ever wanted to know about your birthdate. Very thorough.