I got this little meme from Friday 5 as I like to do time and again. The past couple weeks haven't rung my bell, though, so I traveled through the blog...back in time...to last year! I found this one and it seemed very appropriate for me since I just got some new spices today. It had to be done, as for the past year, I have had only salt and pepper in the house. Seriously. Yeah, I know.
1. How do you feel about spicy food? I LOVE spicy food. I won't say the spicier, the better...that isn't always true. But I do like it when something has a kick to it.
2. What kinds of condiments do you add to food in order to spice things up a bit? Hm. Well at home, until recently, I had salt and pepper :-) Hot sauce, pepper sauce, barbeque sauce...flavorful sauces can spice things up.>
3. Not counting salt and pepper, what’s your favorite flavor enhancer when cooking? You won't want to kiss me...or even talk to me...but I'm going with garlic. I love me some garlic.
4. What’s the spiciest food you’ve ever eaten? Hm. I'm not sure what they are flavored with, but there are some hot wings at Wing Stop that are ridiculous.
5. In what way might some other aspect of your daily life be spiced up, and what’s keeping that from happening right now? Well..let's just say that probably my life would be a bit spicier if I weren't a mother with two children still at home. Enough said, yes?
If you'd like to share something spicy with the group, please feel free!