Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Duck! Ah, You Quack Me Up :-)

Today is two things. Well, more than that I'm sure. But here at What Fresh Hell is This? it two things: 1)Handsome Lad's Birthday (see post below) and 2) Choose and Defend Wednesday (see this post)

This Wednesday's Choose and Defend comes to us as a suggestion from Woman with No Regrets. I'm kind of excited to have received a request :-) As you know, there are many ducks in the world. Here, now, we focus with laser-like intensity on only two of them. Your job is to make a choice between these two esteemed ducks. Choose. Then, your job is to Defend your choice to the group. Easy as pie. Um, eating it, not baking it...I believe that was the call on that little statement, right? Yeah.

So, who's da duck, man? Is it...

Daffy
Or

Donald

Duck, duck...and that's it. Two ducks, one choice. Let's hear it, my fine feather-free friends.

9 comments:

Ananda girl said...

Got to be Daffy. Donald loses his temper too much. I can't deal with that. Daffy is not the brightest duck in the flock, but he's fairly predictable. Besides, he bugs Bugs Bunny... and that is one annoying rabbit! I keep hoping that Fud or Sam will get him.

Anonymous said...

Daffy, hands down. I am a Looney Toons fan all the way. Daffy is one of the all-time greats.

Tara said...

You want me to choose?? "You're desthpicable!

No doubt about it, Daffy Duck. He just seems more intelligent and goal-oriented.

Pamela said...

I think Daffy is more fun. Didn't think I'd be able to choose... but I did...

Churlita said...

I'm more of a Looney Toons than a Disney girl. I'm saying I'm a Daffy duck girl too.

FW said...

What a difficult choice! In the interests of balance, I feel I ought to put a word in for dear old Donald. I can't imagine the world without them both, you see. Also my six year old son roars with laughter when Donald's nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie play mischief with his plans for a quiet, peaceful life!

laura b. said...

Ananda: Ooh, not a fan of Bugs! But you are a Daffy girl.

AlienCG: Very unequivocal there. A Daffy guy.

Tara: haha! Thufferin' Thuccotath! Daffy it is.

Pamela: You chose a topic where you didn't think you could make a choice? Clever...and yet you have...more Daffy!

Churlita: Less Disney, more Looney..and another FOD(affy)

FW: I appreciate you bringing some balance here! Finally a voice for the Donald :-)

Everyone: So far Daffy is conquering Donald 5 votes to 1. If you haven't put in your two cents, please do! The ducks await your decision.

Sebastien Millon said...

Not even close, Daffy Duck is my winner! I love his anger, his bitterness, the fact he that he consistently has his beak blown off.

laura b. said...

Sebastien: Wow, Daffy is running or waddling away with this competition! Six to one...seven to one with me. Sorry Donald, I think you're done for.