Friday, May 9, 2008

When I'm Feeling Fine...

...I like to say, "I'm in the PINK!" Well, I don't actually say that too often, but it kept popping into my head as I thought about this week's Saturday Scavenger Shot word. PINK comes to us from Not Faint Hearted over at This Journey. As per my usual M.O., I thought about the word, but didn't hop right on it with my camera blazing :-) So, like MacGyver, I have made do with what is available to me here and now.

I give you...PINK!You will recognize this as your classic PINK eraser. Good for everyday pencil based messes.

Here is a collection of PINK things found around my desk area. Mostly little gifts from kids and buddies. I was happy with what I was able to pull together.

I'm not someone who goes around wearing much PINK or anything like that, but I do like the way it sort of represents innocent love in the color world, you know? Hope you are all in the PINK too! Go ask NFH who she is tagging for next week...

9 comments:

Tara said...

That desktop is so cheerful with all those little things. It makes me happy. I love the drawing of the pig, and the mug that reads "I Love You". Very good examples for pink!

Anonymous said...

I love your little pink things! I'm not very 'pink' either.
Oh and the pig! Cute and pink! :o)

Anonymous said...

You hunted down these items like a scavenger. The idea behind this whole thing. Good job being resourceful and using what you got. I thought pink would be a challenge at first, but I posted a ton of it.

lv2scpbk said...

Finally, someone who is actually doing the "Pink" challenge. You captured some good ones. Mines up too.

Cricket said...

Pink in everyday life. Great representation!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!! Hope its a good one...

MrManuel said...

Wow, a pink eraser!!! I actually haven't used one of those in years!!!

Churlita said...

Nice pink things. I don't wear a lot of pink either.

laura b. said...

Tara: Thanks! I do see my desk as cheerful, although some would say psychotically cluttered :-)

Daffy: A little pink goes a long way. We used that pink piggy coloring sheet for my Toddler Time.

Evil-E: Thanks, yes, this one did turn out to really be scavenger hunt-ish! I have to go blog reading now to see everyone elses...

lv2scpbk: Pink turned out to be a lot of fun. I will definitely come look at yours :-)

Cricket: Thank you. Everyday life is what you get when you tend not to plan ahead.

MrsHW: (no more Big?) Thanks! I hope yours was wonderful and that you were treated like a queen!

MrManuel: They are floating around all over the place here and at home. We make many mistakes...

Churlita: I guess it takes a certain type to really pull off pink.