Saturday, March 25, 2006

Television and Its Hold On Me

I am very fond of the idea of being one of those people who claim to never watch TV. Not to be snobby, but it is just kind of cool to think of having such a rich, full life that you never have to resort to the soothing mindlessness of most tv shows. At any rate, I definitely do watch and while I am not exactly a fanatic, I do have some shows that I don't care to miss :-) These are a few of my fav-o-rite things:

1) Grey's Anatomy
2) Desperate Housewives
3) The Sopranos
4) Big Love
5) Huff
6) The Office
7) My Name is Earl
8) Scrubs
I am in mourning, still, for Arrested Development and Six Feet Under.

So, anyway, you can see my list is pretty basic sitcom and one hour drama stuff. Nothing too highbrow, too lowbrow, or too terribly unusual. I almost put American Idol on there, but decided not to because a) it is a little embarrassing and b) I don't care much if I miss a week...like I wouldn't shed a tear or two like I might if I miss a new Grey's Anatomy...

No comments: