Friday, March 31, 2006

Everybody's Working for the Weekend

That's right, I'm giving Loverboy the shout out, what of it? haha! Enjoying a nice quiet Friday here at the job. Me & Milly just got back from lunch at a Japanese fast food place called Bento-ya. I just had a teriyaki chicken bowl and some miso soup...it was delish.
I guess I don't have any special plans this weekend. Hopefully it will be a nice restful weekend with no fussing and fighting.
Yesterday I finished reading What Was She Thinking? Notes on a Scandal. I enjoyed it and have quickly moved on to Diving Through Clouds. So far, I'd say it is light reading...good for a not so taxing weekend read.
I have gotten all of those CDs I ordered and have had a chance to play them a bit as I drive to and from work (about the only time I can listen to my own CDs without someone turning it off and switching to Top 20 on 20 or whatever...) I think I am going to start ordering more CDs through Amazon. I've had such good luck with even the used ones and they are at great prices. There is the shipping, but the convenience makes it worth it to me. Music is my one real indulgence. I hardly ever even buy books anymore with so many of them at my disposal. It seems a small pleasure that I can allow myself :-)

No comments: