Monday, March 20, 2006

Boxer or Brief?

This one is gonna be brief. It has been on the busy side here at work, so not so much time for the fun stuff. I did want to check in, though. I am still feeling some of the ill effects of Friday's mood, although my weekend was actually quite good. I am just dragging...possibly it is all hormonal, you know? Swordsman wrote me one little note today, which I didn't bother to answer. Lately I feel he hasn't got time and that is fine, but I don't want to be jumping through hoops in that case. I read this blog entry that DR wrote and it was so sad. He wrote about...well this and that. But the main gist of it was that he had found an ex-girlfriend's daughter on MySpace and was ruminating on what might have been. I have found that that way lies madness, seriously. You cannot dwell on the shoulda, coulda, wouldas. It will kill you! Everyone of us could have lived this finer, fuller, more beautiful life, in theory. But all it is is theory and all it is is wishing for the wisdom of 40 at 20 or whatever. Life doesn't work like that, woe is me.

No comments: