Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Queen

I am so just trying to get through my life with as little conflict as possible. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am the Queen of Non-Confrontation. D.R. confronted me yesterday about the contents of my blog...and now I can say anything I want as he won't be wandering in anymore. I'm hurt that he doesn't want to know what is really going on in my life, but I also understand that my veiled (ha!) references to any sort of, ummm...physical outlet for my frustrations, made him feel sad and uncomfortable. Whatever.
To anyone who is reading, I thank you. Blogging is sort of private, like writing in a diary, but has that added kick that people may or may not be reading your thoughts. For me, it helps me feel connected to the world outside of myself to think that occasionally random strangers might wander across my blog and read an entry or two before getting bored and moving on. Plus, there are a couple of people who know me and may read here...and THEY don't seem bothered by anything I say here...so, that is good...because I am the Queen of Non-Confrontation.

No comments: