Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Not-So-Sweet Emotion

I am feeling a little odd. When I was with Master Swordsman the other day, we did, um, this thing, that I hadn't done before. It was actually a rather intense time that we had and I may be having a little trouble finding the right amount of disconnect from the whole thing. I do these things I do with all the best intentions and all clarity in my mind about meanings (or lack thereof) Sometimes, though, I just sort of fall into despair over my own moments of neediness. Right now, I am just passing through some...barrier or something. It will disappear and probably soon. Then, I'll regain perspective. Meantime, I just felt the need to put into words (or things resembling words) what I am feeling. Thanks for listening, so to speak.

No comments: