Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Meal Fit For a King

Ah, another magnificent lunch at LeRoys with the Millster. I had the bacon/cheddar omelet with tots. Milly had brain meatloaf. We both had plenty to bring back to work with us.

I spoke to Master Swordsman on the phone today and happily all is well there. Talk about your intense personalities. *whew*

Oh! I keep forgetting to put in my blog two more movies that you might want to check out for a diversion. Last Friday morning I saw Shop Girl with my lovah, Steve Martin. Also starring Claire Danes and the cute Jason Schwartzman, this movie is a sweet little treat that might make you believe in love, once again :-)
Sunday, I saw The Dying Gaul. Awesomly cast with Campbell Scott, Patricia Clarkson, and Peter Sarsgaard. Very...dramatic, but real.

Okay, off to a staff meeting. An hour of my life that I'll never get back....

No comments: