Monday, November 21, 2005

Joaquin, I Love You!

This Thursday is Thanksgiving! Th-th-th-thank you! My children have only two days of school, I have only three days of work. Four days off in a row is sounding real nice right about now. I do have internet withdrawals at home...other than that, I can definitely use the time off. It is an unusually quiet Monday evening, so I'll just have to kill some time reading other people's blogs I guess. I have found some fun things just "next blog"-ing.
I need to creep over to the adult area of the building and see if I can't find a book or two to take me through the long weekend. I feel so lucky to have all these books right here! I'm completely sincere when I say this. Lucky, lucky, lucky.
That will be on my "things I'm thankful for list"...which I have pretty much shared here already at a point or two :-)
Oh, hey! I went to the movies yesteday and saw Walk the Line. I have to say that Joaquin Phoenix was incredibly sexy playing Johnny Cash. Reese Witherspoon was fabulous and beautiful as June Carter, waiting for her man to get it together. Like the recent Ray Charles biopic, it focuses on just a portion of this artist's life...but it is just the right portion...just the right framework for the whole big picture.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am totally with you on this one. H-O-T! And a great singer to boot. sighhh...

Thanks for stopping by, by the way.

laura b. said...

I read your blog quite often...your life is so unboring
:-)