Thursday, April 2, 2009

Not a Total Loss

Well my weird blogspot yesterday went uncommented upon. Maybe that was people being kind? haha! I don't know...um, April Fool? You guys would actually let me go by the name Mistress of Doom? Anyway, when I was trying to make my blog unrecognizable, I put up a new name. It was actually the first thing that popped into my head. But once it was up....I realized I LOVED it. So, I'm keeping it. Alright? Okay. Please change your blogroll links accordingly s'il vous plait. Merci. And mercy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry the joke didn't work out too well, but I do like the new title. It may inspire me to change mine one day.

laura b. said...

AlienCG: Thankew vera mush. Change is good!

Tara said...

I love the new title too!

I did notice the "Mistress of Doom" thing, but strangely enough I didn't connect that with April Fools Day, I just thought you were having fun with new names.

laura b. said...

Tara: Thanks! haha! I was having fun with new names, but Mistress of Doom? You are very kind not to call me on that one....

Churlita said...

You know me, I live in my own head most of the time and don't notice things the way I should.