I decided to do a Friday 5 post today. My head would probably explode and/or collapse if I tried anything more complicated. I am feeling very...tense today for some reason. Maybe I need to not worry so much about getting "out there". Or maybe my stress is an excuse I'm using. Too complicated to untangle! :-) Truce, two sides of brain, truce! Let's do this instead....
1. What’s the most annoying sound in the world? Fingers on blackboards is a classic, but most schools don't even have blackboards anymore...they have whiteboards. I'm going to go with most people's ringtones. Some of them are groovy, more make me want to hurt someone.
2. Which of other people’s mannerisms do you find very annoying? Hm. What do people do that annoys me? Wow, maybe this wasn't a good day for Homey to play this. haha! Okay...I am annoyed when people ask me something but don't wait for an answer. Is that a mannerism? Lets say it is, alright? Good.
3. What do you do that really annoys others? Live and breath? Wah! No, uh, probably when I do my sarcasm shtick. I imagine that can be quite annoying. Just thinking about it, even I hate me :-)
4. In what way has your own behavior recently caused you annoyance? I am annoyed by my annoying tendency to overthink EVERYTHING. Gawd. Stop already.
5. Who’s the most annoying person you know? Wow, I really get to answer this? There many, many televised political pundits who annoy me. However...on a day to day level...and lets go there, shall we? On a day to day level there is a woman who works here at the library, part-time, kind of a floater, doing various tasks for people. My very special nickname for her is Foot-in-Mouth. She reminds me of a yappy chihuahua She always says the most wildly out of left field stuff to people! It is like a disease or something...then she realizes her mistake, or is made to realize it in some fashion, and slinks around like a whipped dog acting ingratiating. It is so. Annoying.
It is kind of cathartic talking about annoyances and being annoying and annoyed. This may have actually helped me. Thank goodness for blogging. And also? The word annoying makes me think of Annyong Bluth on one of my favorite shows ever, Arrested Development. And that cheers me up too. Really a win-win thing. So tell me...what annoys you? If you say my blog posts, I will cry. So pick something else. Thanks!