Here’s an alphabet meme the you may enjoy, should you choose to do so. A letter from the alphabet is assigned. I got this from Tara at Eclectic Spaghetti. She was assigned the letter “T” and then when she finished the meme she assigned the letter “U” for anyone who wanted to try it. Next step is to write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your blog. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. (I took this intro right off Tara's blog with minor changes, thanks Tara!)
Now "U" was a toughy, but here's what I put together:
1. Unicorn - Who doesn't love this magical creature? And of course, I even have my special Princess Unicorn doll!
2. Ukelele - What a cool instrument right? Remember that version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole and he's playing his ukelele? I love that.
3. Underwater - When I first learned to swim, I could only swim underwater. It is still easiest for me. I love looking around while underwater. Maybe I should learn to SCUBA dive.
4. Up - A good direction in which to move. It seems optimistic. It is cute when babies lift their arms to be picked up...so up gets my vote.
5. Uncle - Sort of a mixed bag. Everyone seems to have that weird uncle in their family. But your uncle might be really cool. Like when your parents are being ridiculous, you call him up and he laughs at them with you. Maybe he comes over and takes you out for a burrito or something.
6. Useful - I very much enjoy feeling useful. It brings me great pleasure.
7. Utilized - Kind of the same, but what the heck. It's going here anyway.
8. Uvula - We all have one. Whenever I hear the word I think of an old Saturday Night Live Sketch called "Bab's Uvula"...It'll behoove ya to care for your uvula!
9. Uterus - Oh, I've wondered off on body part words, but yeah, I love my uterus for sure! It helped me bring five awesome peeps into the world, so yay for my uterus!
10. Underwear - What are you doing under there? I just made you say underwear! Where would we be without our underwear? Well, I guess we'd be going commando. That's cool, I guess, but it's not for everyone. So I am choosing to sing underwear's praises.
No, I don't like these! It gets no mention here...and I prefer to call them bumbershoots anyway! Hmph.
If you want to do a meme...and you really do, don't you...you may do this using the letter "V". If I managed "U", you can certainly manage "V"! I challenge any and all comers. Show us your "V"! Um.....