- As I posted yesterday, my only daughter is now a licensed driver. Her dad told her he would get her a car soon, so she has virtually nothing else on her mind at this point.
- I've been reading about all these great movies that I simply must see. The last movie I actually went out and saw? Paul Blart: Mall Cop. I'm not kidding. But I do have kids so....
- I was kind of embarrassed when the U.S. of A. won Superstars of Dance. Also kind of embarrassed that I watched Superstars of Dance, yet here I am talking about it. So, I am forced to wonder...does some part of me enjoy humiliation? Disturbing.
- No prospective dates or anything like that to report. At the moment, I haven't the energy to care so it is probably just as well. I believe it is coincidental that this point came up right after I talked about enjoying humiliation. One thing has nothing to do with the other. Probably.
- I am currently reading Fool the World: the Oral History of a Band Called Pixies. Reading it causes me to spend way too much time viewing YouTube videos of Pixies in concert. "Way too much" is a relative term though. I mean, we are talking about Pixies. I want to be Kim Deal...post-rehab I suppose. Too bad I have no discernible musical talent. Next life!
Who do you want to be in your next life? Let your imagination run wild.