Saturday, January 3, 2009

Send Out the Signals Deep and Loud

It is...Saturday! That means...Saturday Scavenger Hunt! Our Lady of Eclectic Spaghetti Tara has chosen the word NOISE for this week. Seems very appropriate after all of the hoopla of these wacky winter holidays. Into each life a little NOISE will certainly fall, right? Um-hm.

Here are some things I use to make NOISE at work. This cabinet contains the video and audio components for the Imagination Theater. Notice the big ol' ghetto blaster. It has AM/FM, cassette player and recorder, and a 5 disc cd player. It is all too familiar with the scintillating sounds of Raffi. Aw, he even has a song called "Let's Make Some NOISE". We love him.


This is a picture of Miss Personality and Love Bug enjoying a little ride. I assure you, there was NOISE involved. Miss Personality had just about pressed Love Bug to the limit, as you may be able to tell by the faces involved. The lovely NOISE of children at play, yes? Sure. haha!

Alright, that's all I gots. I hope your day hasn't involved too much NOISE. Or just good NOISE. Music, laughter, intelligent convesation...that kind of NOISE! Thanks for checking out my NOISE and make sure to find out from Tara who she is tagging for next week. NOISE!!!!!

7 comments:

NoRegrets said...

Nice! Kids always make the best noise.

dmarks said...

Nice photos. I finally participated this time.

Tara said...

Yup, kids are professional noise makers. And when they tantrum? Ohhh good times. ;)

I'm envious of your ghetto blaster with the five CD player. That's pretty sweet.

laura b. said...

NoRegrets: Kid noise is like the soundtrack of my life. Aw!

Dmarks: Very cool! I will come take a look :-)

Tara: They are the certified noise experts.

The library is thinking of getting all 21st century and getting our own iPod and docking station instead....

Anonymous said...

I figured the grandkids would be incorporated into this post. As a former kid myself, I can assure that kids are quite the good noisemakers.

Churlita said...

Great noise photos. As usual, I love the ones of your grandkids.

laura b. said...

AlienCG: They had to be here. I bet you were a fun noisy kid :-)

Churlita: I'm sure everyone is a bit weary of grandkid photos, but you are all very kind about it. I appreciate that :-)