This comes from Friday5.org and Tara. Memememememememe.
1. What’s a dish you always go back for seconds of, even if you know you’ve had enough? Usually can't pass up a bit more spaghetti. All those carbs. sigh.
2. For how many seconds can you hold your breath? 54 seconds. And yes, I was just sitting here holding my breath and timing myself.
3. What was the second-best thing about your New Year’s celebration? Getting to meet someone new.
4. What was your most recent second-hand purchase? A copy of David Sedaris' "Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim" off of Barnes & Noble.com (One of my Xmas gift card purchases!)
5. A second-degree burn on human skin can be identified by the blistering it causes. When did you last suffer a second-degree burn? I burned the side of my index finger, somehow, taking a tray of french fries out of the oven...I guess it must have been about 8 months ago. Ow.
You too can talk about yourself! Go on. You know you want to. :-)