Sunday, January 4, 2009

Friday 5 on Sunday - Seconds

This comes from Friday5.org and Tara. Memememememememe.

1. What’s a dish you always go back for seconds of, even if you know you’ve had enough? Usually can't pass up a bit more spaghetti. All those carbs. sigh.

2. For how many seconds can you hold your breath? 54 seconds. And yes, I was just sitting here holding my breath and timing myself.

3. What was the second-best thing about your New Year’s celebration? Getting to meet someone new.

4. What was your most recent second-hand purchase? A copy of David Sedaris' "Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim" off of Barnes & Noble.com (One of my Xmas gift card purchases!)



5. A second-degree burn on human skin can be identified by the blistering it causes. When did you last suffer a second-degree burn? I burned the side of my index finger, somehow, taking a tray of french fries out of the oven...I guess it must have been about 8 months ago. Ow.

You too can talk about yourself! Go on. You know you want to. :-)

4 comments:

Tara said...

Yay, I love memes!

I've burned myself on french fries before too. But dang they're tasty. And oh yeah spaghetti is a food worthy of going back for seconds for. Yum.

MrManuel said...

Seconds? Pretty much anything good I will go back for. And THAT is how I am where I am!

Churlita said...

I'd always take seconds on cheese fries. Even now, when I'm trying to eat better. Sigh.

laura b. said...

Tara: I like making french fries at home so that I can get them really crispy, the way I want them :-)

MrManuel: haha! Well, I guess food is one of those dangerous pleasures, like so many others.

Churlita: Cheese fries...oh, sigh is right...darn cheese fries....