Thanks to Tara for the tag :-)
1. When I was a kid, I was always in the gifted programs. However, within those programs I perceived myself as rather mediocre.
2. My best friend, my sister, and I still played Barbies after most girls had given them up. It was our embarrassing secret. By that time we mostly enjoyed just arranging them in little scenarios.
3. Throughout my life I have been much more concerned with dressing for comfort than for looking fabulous.
4. I have never really enjoyed playing games...board games, cards, video games. Meh.
5. As I remember it, every time I have said "I am not going to get involved in this" and I did anyway (for whatever reason) I have ended up regretting it.
6. I only like the inside of pies. Most of the crust stays on my plate.
7. I love art and music so much, but I couldn't be much less talented in either area. It would be so cool to be a contributor as well as an appreciator.
8. You guys are lucky, because I am pretty sure that I am much better on paper (so to speak) than in person.