Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Unchained Melody

Okay, total corniness alert. When I am with Team C and right after...that is the song playing in my head. I'm sorry, I can't help it. I don't have enough of him, he doesn't have enough of me, but it works. I just adore him and our little times together.
In other news there is not much other news. I do have my time off to look forward to next week. Not an actual vacation, you'll notice I avoided that term, but rather "time off", which is a different animal.

2 comments:

Erin said...

OK I'm way behind on glog reading. Who is Team C??? I need an explanation.

I'm glad your son is OK and that you got some time off. OK, I'm caught up on this page at least :)

laura b. said...

Nice to see you, Erin :-) Team C is my very stupid code name for my very nice friend w/benefits or whatever.
Thanks, yeah, my son was so lucky and my time off was uneventful, so I guess I cannot complain. Bet I will though...