Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's Madness, I Tell You! Madness!

In the middle of one of the craziest days of the working year. Halloween events here at the library are, for some reason, very, very popular. I did a small program this morning for the littlest ones. Basically about 20 kids 2-4 years old. So sweet. I think they had fun. In 40 minutes or so, I have a second program with about 50 kids attending, then another just like it at 6:30 this evening. The good thing is that it is a fairly simple program, the community loves it, and after 7:30 this evening it will be over :-) There is no real downside, except that for these later program I have to organize volunteers to help and that is almost as much work as everything else combined. All in all, though, good times...and madness, I tell you. Madness.

Oh, and thanks for calling me today, Master Swordsman. Your emails, while interesting, were getting somewhat alarming...well, in a good sort of way, really.

Reading, reading, reading...right now, just started on Into the Fold. I have read a couple of other things by Rachel Cusk. Into the Fold seems the best so far, really. Listening to Mojave 3's "Spoon and Rafter". Mellowy goodness.

No comments: