Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Contemplating Orientation

Right about now I am feeling extremely nauseated from my lunch of Chex Mix. I really wish I had had the tomato soup instead.
Wednesdays tend to be kind of suckous anyway...add a little illness to the brew and you've got one crotchety grrrrl. Anyway, that wasn't the point of this post....

On the way to work today I was listening to Morrissey. His song "All the Lazy Dykes" always makes me consider lesbianism. It sounds quite fab when he talks about it. And last night on the watery Sex and the City that they show on channel 5 at 11, it was about Charlotte hanging out with a group of Power Lesbians. Sometimes, I swear, I can fully appreciate the lifestyle. Its a shame, really, how much I like...um, a certain something that the ladies don't come equipped with....

No comments: