Thursday, October 20, 2005

I Hate Shopping

I do. And I'm bad at it. I had to go out at lunchtime today and shop for a birthday present for WTG. Like most people, men especially, when he wants something he usually just buys it for himself. I am not a very astute gift giver, as any number of people can attest. I am pretty ashamed of this, as I feel bad for people I try to give to, plus I feel like it says something about how observant or empathetic or something I am...or rather, am not.
I ended up getting him this. Ah, well.

In other news...lets see...talked to my Team yesterday and that was nice. Got mail from the Poet with some good advice. My weird friend in Florida sent me a message that was completely cryptic. I have no idea what he was talking about. Milly made me some drawrings while she did desktime in exile over here. I'm getting quite a collection! Someday I will put together a retrospective of her work.

No comments: