Saturday, March 23, 2013

You Can Work On Points For Style

As the chooser of today's Saturday Scavenger Shots word, I decided to follow Tara's lead from last week and choose a fun, easy word! This week's word is DOG.

First, please note how Handsome Lad enjoys both sleeping and DOGs -

Here is what I think is a very nice portrait of three of the DOG friends we've had. From left to right - Puppy, Tank, and Sage.

Remember my feline grandchild from last week? Sure you do. Well, I also have a canine one! Little Prince goes to the DOGs.

Now we are just about finished. Why not relax and have a nice hot DOG! Looks like Social Animal is ready to serve you.

That was a DOGgone good post! was okay :)  Hope you enjoyed this muttley collection.  I will tag Jasen to choose for this coming week. What will it be?


Secret Agent Woman said...

Also very cute.

But of course I'll have to pass on the hot dogs.

FW said...

Cute doggie photos! I like how family pets fall asleep on us -cats or dogs (dogs usually do this more readily but cats can do it too). Hotdogs are one of my favourites, the frankfurter kind I mean :)

laura b. said...

Secret: Can't go wrong with animals and kids!
We will get you a nice salmon filet or some such :)

FW: I, personally, do not like dogs or cats in my bed...mean, I know. But other family members are cool with it :)
I love hot dogs too and sometimes get a genuine craving.

Jasen Buch said...

"Like a club tie, and a firm handshake..." oops, caught up in the title. HL has decided to let sleeping dogs lie. The middle picture looks like a three Ah, and Little Prince has gone to the dogs indeed. I love hot dogs. Now I want one with mustard, kraut and raw onion.

Tara said...

Mmm, I love a good hotdog! It can't be turkey or whatever, it has to be a beef hotdog.

Anyway, I love the pups in your photos! They look like they were just asking to be pet and cuddled.

laura b. said...

Jasen: I knew you'd get it :) Thanks for the figurative belly, let's have that hot dog!

Tara: Ooh, yeah, I prefer beef too, if it is an option!
I am more of a cat person, in general, but there is nothing like a dog for a really good, solid cuddle :)