Monday, March 4, 2013

Let Me Know That You're Mine

Even though Saturday got past me, I thought I'd go ahead and do my Saturday Scavenger Shots. It's never too late for such things! This week's word was chosen by my sistah of the blog Tara @ Eclectic Spaghetti. The word is SHOUT. So...let's see if I can work up a SHOUT.

There are a few things that make me SHOUT in a good way. Here are a couple which I am willing to share on a public blog...

It is a lot of fun to SHOUT encouragement at sporting events. As a bonus, you can horribly embarrass your children at the same time!
 
There is nothing like SHOUTing and singing along at a concert. One of the best feelings ever.
 
Hope you enjoy my SHOUT out to the SHOUT. Like a scream, but without the horror movie baggage attached ;-) SHOUT it out! 
 

6 comments:

Tara said...

I should've taken more opportunities to embarrass my brother when he ran track. Dang it! :)

Secret Agent Woman said...

It's a parent's job to embarrass their children.

Jasen Buch said...

Perfectly good reasons to shout. Embarrassment and enjoyment, sometimes one in the same. The word for next week is...LETTER.

laura b. said...

Tara: Family members must always take those moments, apparently :)

Secret: I'm a pro alright!

Jasen: "Embarrassment and enjoyment, sometimes one in the same."
Aw, you're right...I like that.
Thank you for the new word!

FW said...

I shout as loud as I like at concerts but nobody seems to hear!

laura b. said...

FW: There is too much other shouting going on! Good noise.