The view this morning. Guh.
Hello happy Friday people. Glad to be able to report that I am having a fine day off, in spite of the gloomy weather. I got the bulk of my chores done first thing this morning, so that by the time Handsome Lad got out of school at 12:30 we could just goof off. We had a nice Chinese take out lunch and then when out to our favorite hang out....Barnes & Noble. We love us some books. Working in a library makes it hard for me to buy books, but I was feeling saucy today and made a purchase of two. Good times.
Now, how about a little Friday 5? We deserve it, don't you think. Join in the good times, por favor!
1. What’s your favorite “just add water!” food? Well, if that means just cook it for ten minutes in boiling water, I'd go with any kind of pasta. You can't go wrong there, really.
2. What’s your favorite thing to add vinegar to? Well, I like malt vinegar on my fish and chips. So I will go with that...vinegar-y fish!
3. What’s something weird you’ve added to normal food? I don't think it is that weird, but some people think it is weird that I am willing to put ranch dressing on just about anything. Is that weird?
4. What’s your favorite thing to add whipped cream to? That's a pretty personal question! Humph! Oh...um, I see....then let's go with strawberries. Strawberries.
5. What’s something you refuse to add anything to, even though most people add something? My tastes are not too outside of the norm I'd say. I guess what comes to mind is that many people like their coffee with a little something sweet and/or creamy. I wouldn't go so far as to say I refuse these additions, but I do l.o.v.e. strong black coffee, pure and unadulterated.