Friday, October 5, 2007

My Day Off

I usually don't go online on my days off, but here I am! I had some errands to run and one of them was to the library nearest my house...so I decided to go ahead and jump on a public computer for a few minutes. As if I don't spend enough time on the computer at work! Still, as long as I was on the computer, I said to myself, why not post? But then, as I began typing I realized I didn't really have anything to say. haha! Sad!
Oh well...if nothing else it is a chance to wish anyone stopping by a very nice weekend. I don't know about where you are, but here it looks like rain. It isn't raining yet though, and the air feels so cool and nice. I guess I better spend some time outside for a change :-)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Have an awesome weekend, LB! It's very sunny here, and a moment ago a very nice breeze came through the balcony door. I wouldn't mind more of that. Wouldn't mind a nice gentle T-storm, either.

laura b. said...

Tara: Thanks! It never did rain, but today it is very clear as though it did.