Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wonderfalls

Was anyone into that show when it was on? Not enough people I guess, as I don't think it even lasted a full season. I have been watching the DVD and it is so cool! I love this show! I never did see it when it was actually on a couple of years ago, but if I had been into it I would have been so pissed off when it was cancelled! Now I am pissed off retroactively.
Does anyone else have any underappreciated gems that they discovered too late? Or maybe you were a fan, but couldn't save it. (Like me and Arrested Development *sigh*) Tell me about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm STILL bitter about My So Called Life. But I've never heard of Wonderfall. I'll have to check it out.

laura b. said...

Erin- Oh, I loved My So Called Life! I watched that when it was on and then all the time when they used to show it on MTV after it was cancelled.

misfit- I know that Millenium could have found its audience, given time. Cop Rock, I never saw it, but from what I understand it has it's devotees to this day. Police Files...now that is pure, classic genius. I demand a recount.