Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My Lazy Mind

I just finished reading Thank You For Smoking and it was really cool. I had been meaning to read it since I saw the movie version and finally got around to it. Likewise, I am now meaning to read Running with Scissors after seeing the movie. However, at this particular moment I am feeling somewhat lazy mentally. So I decided to reread Little Children. I have mentioned before how I despair of ever getting to all the books I want to read, yet there are some I insist on rereading (often more than once.) There is just something so wonderful about returning to a book that you know you loved!

1 comment:

laura b. said...

Yes, that is it exactly.
You know, I haven't read Slapstick, but I love some other Vonnegut I've read, like Slaughterhouse Five of course...and Deadeye Dick is great.