Wednesday, June 28, 2006

World News Tonight

I exaggerate. Not world news. Um, okay, not even news. Just me posting my usual stuff and nonsense.
I am still feeling very irritable, but am making a genuine effort not to take it out on others. I think I'm doing a pretty good job so far. Driving to work today, I felt good with the top down, it wasn't too hot yet, just listening to Crazy over and over. Then at lunch today, I was sitting at the park reading and I laughed with pleasure at something I read. Stuff like that helps, don't you think? I do.
So, I am reading Love and Other Near-Death Experiences. This is the third of Mil Millington's three books that I have read and he is just da bomb, seriously.
For my listening pleasure, I have been going through my Steely Dan collection yet again and it just never grows old. Also, as noted a big dose of Gnarls Barkley, thanks to this mix CD that my youngest son made and then forgot in my car. It also has Ring of Fire on it...he has pretty eclectic taste for a 9 year old....

No comments: