Monday, June 5, 2006

Changing the World One Craigslister at a Time

I have this new penpal that I met on the wacky world of craigslist. A very nice fellow from Texas, just wanting to share thoughts on life and all that. He is one of these very earnest guys...I like that really, but it is also fun to poke little holes in their high falutin' theories about human nature and life as we know it. It is fun meeting new people, I do believe.
The weather has been very hot here and that is always nothing but trouble for me. Heat just has all these erotic associations for me...I'm not entirely sure why. At any rate, I am definitely a summertime person and it looks like summer is here with a vengence.
I spent the past couple of days reading Howard's End, one of my favorite books of all time. I am a real Forster fan (sure Robert Forster too...he was kinda hot in Jackie Brown)...Um, lost my train of thought...okay, anyway, Howard's End = gooood. Yeah.
We return you to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments: