Saturday, June 3, 2006

Aw, She Feels Better :-)

Hi all y'all. I am feeling much more chipper today. I went to bed last night around 10:30 and slept until about 7:30, so that has my usual midnight to 5:30 beat by a long shot. Apparently I needed it.

Wish I had something interesting to report. Shockingly, I do not. Yesterday, when I was off, I had a quiet day...it has been nice and hot...good weather for just lolling around. Tomorrow, I think I will probably end up spending a little time supervising my little guy's lemonade stand. That is fairly painless, though not too stimulating. Since our street is a cul-de-sac and no one really comes down it, he has to set up shop on this busier street that our street branches off of. If he could be right in the yard, it would be much easier, but as it is I can't leave him alone. I have to say, though, he makes some darn good $$$ with his little stand. People are so nice to kids selling lemonade :-)
Anyway, aside from that I have no special plans for tomorrow either. Am I THE most dull person on the face of the planet? Definitely in the running. Things could change though...they always do.

No comments: