Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Harassment Training

Today I spent three hours, with a large number of other city employees, getting the facts about harassment. The lawyer who presented it did a fine job, making every attempt to make it interesting and relevant for us. It is just that the very nature of these events seems to numb my mind. I spent the time listening, of course....oh, who am I kidding? I did sudoku, which I don't even really enjoy all that much. When I completed it I gave myself a star and commented "Good job". Positive enforcement is really important. I also played a great deal of word association games with myself as the speaker sang out certain mind capturing words and phrases. My notes look like something a lunatic wrote. Oh, right.
Tonight, I am starting a new book. It is called Conversations with the Fat Girl. It looks lover-ly! xo

No comments: