Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday, Monday, can't trust that day

*whew* I am decompressing still from Saturday's madness. It was crazy busy at work, but it is over, over over! Brought my daughter to work with me and she was actually a huge help. My oldest and his little 'family' dropped by also, luckily at the end of the day when it was winding down.

Yesterday was fine. I did get to see a great movie. Broken Flowers I am so, so into the mature Bill Murray. Damn.

Today, I am fighting with WTG. If there were a way to remove him from my life, it would be done. Everytime I think of my alternatives, though, I see myself living in a room in someone else's house and "visiting" my kids and I just shrivel inside. I just have to get through the next few years. Sometimes I am filled with such regret about decisions that I made, or things I let happen to me. What is the use of that, though. Better just to try to find pleasure in the here and now.

No comments: