Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Draggin' @$$

Feeling all worn down today. I stayed up too late and probably haven't had enough stimulation today. Plus, I sat downstairs in the nap room, in the semi-dark, eating peanutbutter crackers and reading at lunchtime. Its all working against me. Even the bottled frappuccino isn't helping at this point.

Yesterday's lunch, as it turns out, was very nice, very pleasant. We actually didn't talk about work specifically much at all. We ended up going to Mimi's Cafe. It was crowded, the service was a bit slow, but the food was pretty delish...except for the coleslaw...bleck! I am all about KFC's coleslaw. Others are weak imitations.

I have just begun reading Love Monkey Its looking like one of those 'can't put it down' books! As you know, I do like to keep my mind occupied.

I am missing, so much, what I had with Long Distance Guy. We still email, but it isn't like it used to be. I miss feeling loved, even from afar...and I miss having someone to feel love towards. Not that I don't love him...it is just different, of course, when it is not reciprocated in the same way.

3 comments:

part-time thinker said...

And yet he doesn't feel so different as you seem to, hopefully the two of you can get together for a decent amount of time in one sitting and figure out what is really going on here, and where you intend to go.

laura b. said...

Eh, what would you know? haha!

part-time thinker said...

The things I could tell you, mm boy!